The scheme management is made of the following personnel / levels.
Chairman – Scheme Sponsor
Dr. Mohamed Al Barwani, CAE Scheme Sponsor and approver.
Badran Al Hinai; Develops the Scheme objectives, scope, categories, criteria, and the complete structure of its implementation including communication, nomination guidelines and timeline.
Corporate Evaluation Panel
The panel will be made of:
- MB Group Vice Chairperson – Panel Chairperson
- MBH Director of Corporate Operations
- Group HR General Manger / CAE Scheme Manager
- Group CFO
- Group Chief Internal Auditor
- Relevant business leaders that will be invited to the panel meeting based on the type of shortlisted projects.
The role of this panel is to undertake the final (Level 2) corporate evaluation and make recommendations to the Chairman.
Company Evaluation Panel
The panel will be made of the Company/Business Leadership team; CEO/GM as Chairperson together with all his/her direct subordinates.
Its role is to undertake the initial (Level 1) Company evaluation and share the outcome with Corporate Evaluation Panel.
CAE Champions in each participating Company will be selected by the Company management to facilitate the CAE process as follows:
- Familiarizing themselves fully with CAE Scheme details and the online nomination App.
- Guiding employees in each Company on the nomination eligibility.
- Guiding employees on the nomination app tool.
- Encouraging employees to make their nominations during the specified timeframe.
- Facilitating the Level 1 Company Panel Evaluation process by:
- Categorizing all company nominations to the four main categories.
- Initial ranking of the nominations in each category according to their overall estimated competitiveness (creativity, innovation and financial/economic impact).
- Organizing and facilitating Management Team meeting (Company Panel) to evaluate the Company nominations.
- Obtaining CEO / Business Leader approval of the Company selected nominations.
- Sharing the approved nominations with the CAE Corporate Panel.
- Maintaining contacts with CAE Scheme Manager and Administrator for any questions or clarifications.