Nominations to the scheme will be reviewed and evaluated at two sequential levels:
Level 1 – Company Panel Evaluation
- Each company panel will be made of the Company/Business Leadership team; CEO/GM as Chairperson together with all his/her direct subordinates.
- The panel will recommend those nominations that are meeting the criteria and are estimated to have a reasonable chance of being competitive at a corporate level. The panel can seek assistance from any other individuals within the company during the review and evaluation process. It can also clarify from applicants about their respective applications when necessary.
Company panel recommendations once approved by the CEO are final and not subject to challenge.
Level 2 – Corporate Panel Evaluation
The panel will be made of:
- MB Group Chairman – CAE Approver
- MB Group Vice Chairperson – Panel Chairperson
- MBH Director of Corporate Operations
- Group HR Manger / CAE Scheme Manager
- Group CFO
- Group Chief Internal Auditor
- Relevant business leaders that will be invited to the panel meeting based on the type of shortlisted projects
The panel can seek assistance from any other individuals within the Group during the review and evaluation process. It can also clarify from CEOs their respective company applications when necessary.
The panel recommendations once approved by the Chairman are final and not subject to challenge.