CAE champions and all Evaluation Panel Members at all levels shall:
- Ensure that nominations are made in the right category.
- Stick to scheme evaluation criteria.
- Maintain fairness & transparency.
- Declare conflict of interest in writing when it exists (to the CEO at the Company Level 1 evaluation; and to the Scheme Manager at the Level 2 Corporate Evaluation stage . Example of conflict of interest is if you are involved with the project presented or the applicant is family member or a close friend.
- Evaluation Panel Members can apply. But they shouldn’t be part of their own project evaluation.
- If the CAE Champion applies to the scheme, he / she should be replaced as Company Champion.