CAE champions and all Evaluation Panel Members at all levels shall:
- Ensure that nominations are made in the right category.
- Stick to scheme evaluation criteria.
- Maintain fairness & transparency.
- Declare conflict of interest in writing when it exists (to the CEO at the Company Level 1 evaluation; and to the Scheme Manager at the Level 2 Corporate Evaluation stage. Example of conflict of interest is if you are involved with the project presented or the applicant is family member.
- Evaluation Panel Members can apply. But they shouldn’t be part of their own project evaluation.
- If the CAE Champion applies to the scheme, he / she should be replaced as Company Champion.
- Up to a maximum of 3 nominations per category, per company shall be progressed from Level 1 – Company evaluation to Level 2 – Corporate evaluation.
- Only projects that are assessed as being worthwhile and potentially competitive at a Corporate level shall be progressed to Level 2 – Corporate evaluation. Therefore the level 1 – Company panel can forward less than 3 projects if others are deemed as not competitive.