|Financial Performance||Innovative financial initiatives with significant positive impact in the areas of:|
- Return on capital investment.
- Saving / reduction in operating cost.
- Securing well planned funding for the business.
- Net profit.
- Other relevant areas.
- The significant impact in these areas has to be a result of innovative & creative thinking/ideas. For example;
- A significant restructuring of the company finances in order to secure funding & support the cash flow.
- Fundraising via innovative and well-priced instrument.
- Significant movement in the financial parameters (e.g. revenue, EBITDA, profit) not caused by oil price hike, selling companies or assets.
- Relativity in terms of company size, capacity and financial strength will be considered.
|Innovation of new product||Financial / Commercial impact.||The potential financial / commercial impact of the new product compared with other products.
|Innovation of new service/process||Financial / Commercial impact||The potential financial / commercial impact of the new service compared with others. This shall include instances of collaboration with third parties to provide a joint service / process.
|Improvement to existing product / Service / process||Financial / Commercial impact||The potential financial / commercial impact of the improved product / service / process compared with others. This shall include instances of collaboration with third parties to provide a joint service / product / process.
|Research & Development ||Financial / Commercial impact||The potential / commercial financial impact of the new product / development.